Sunday, August 27, 2006

My first post

Well seeing as a certain house mate has been bugging me for weeks to post my first blog post. I decided the time has come. Or to be more accurate the time has come for me to take actions to stop the annoyance of his questioning.

My journal will probably not be very exciting. I am not the best writer, and my life is not the most exciting. I will probably just put up trivialities on here (though of course I will try my hardest to make them sound interesting).

At the moment my world revolves around reading, spending my time on msn and procrastinating about study. I also like to take random photos such as this one of an uberly cool hobo.



I pray I don’t make all of you're heads explode with boredom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hey, Freya, I'm glad you've started blogging, and don't worry: a life revolving around procrastination and study avoidance is the ideal raw material for a top blog! I guess I *have* to think that...

5:37 AM  
Blogger russ said...

Nowadays, I consider procrastination a prerequisite for any sort of posting. The one time I had nothing to do but blog I stopped writing altogether.

Also, I tagged you with one of those annoying memes, in case you run out of exciting trivialities to relate.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Amiable Buccaneer said...

Hey, people left comments :) yay

Procrastination is what keeps me living. I always feel like there is something I should be doing. Even if I am not.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home